- Hack Education Weekly Newsletter, No. 156 via tinyletter.com
- The Week in Robots on aud.life
- Blockchain, Continued on research.hackeducation.com
- Fragmentation: Rethinking This Blog on audreywatters.com
- Link-Jacking in Ed-Tech on aud.life
- Upcoming week: Nope
- I forked a project that Kin created – an RSS Aggregator – and tried to make it work for all my various sites and projects (these all have an RSS feed). It's not fully functioning quite yet but it's available here: audreywatters.github.io/rss-aggregator
- Two months sober!
- I read a couple of lines for Rose Eveleth’s Flash Forward podcast – this week’s episode was on bots
- I’m rethinking how I utilize Known (which currently exists at aud.life). I’m thinking of moving the installation 1) to Reclaim Hosting and 2) to a subdomain here at audreywatters.com. In the meantime, I’ve copied a bunch of posts from that site to hackeducation.com and audreywatters.com (as well as to funding.hackeducation.com and research.hackeducation.com’s blogs). POSSE – Publish on Your Own Site, Syndicate Everywhere!
Reading and Viewing
- I watched The Hateful Eight and hated it
- I read Margaret Atwood’s Oryx and Crake and I started the next book in the trilogy, The Year of the Flood
- I read Dan Lyons’ Disrupted
- I read Ta-Nehisi Coates’ Black Panther #1
Image credits: The Noun Project