I wrote last week about the rain in our apartment – coming in through the bathroom and kitchen ceilings. On Sunday, we realized that it was going to be utterly unlivable. Kin walked to the nearest storage facility and bought a bunch of boxes. We spent the day packing. On Monday, we got a UHaul. We’re putting everything in storage for now as our NYC apartment is in shambles. That storage will be in LA, thank you very much.
- Parsippany, NJ; Elyria, OH; Ottawa, IL; Omaha, NE; Fort Morgan, CO; and Salina, UT
- Upcoming week: Hermosa Beach, I sure goddamn hope
Writing Here and Elsewhere
- My weekly update on the book’s progress: Story and Scope
- I owe several folks revisions on articles. It’ll happen next week, I promise
- I haven’t been reading since it makes me car sick. But Kin and I listened to the following books on tape: Calypso, Kitchen Confidential, and The Princess Diarist
Icon credits: The Noun Project